Back to Home
Terms of Service
- Acceptance: By using proplisting.vercel.app you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, these term and conditions.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: This Agreement takes effect on the date on which you first use the proplisting.vercel.app application.
- Refund Policy: All unused credits are refundable within 7 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us.
- Product Usage: By using proplisting.vercel.app, you agree to receive product updates from proplisting.vercel.app via the email linked with your payment account or the email you used to register your account. You can opt-out of these product updates anytime by clicking to the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- Disclaimer: It is not warranted that proplisting.vercel.app will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free. All express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law are excluded and expressly disclaimed. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability: proplisting.vercel.app does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to the quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the software. proplisting.vercel.app shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused proplisting.vercel.app negligence or the negligence of its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of any goods or services by proplisting.vercel.app. proplisting.vercel.app shall not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Notwithstanding contrary clauses in this Agreement, in the event proplisting.vercel.app are deemed liable to you for breach of this Agreement, you agree that proplisting.vercel.app liability is limited to the amount actually paid by you for your services or software, which amount calculated in reliance upon this clause. You hereby release proplisting.vercel.app from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
- Future Changes: proplisting.vercel.app features can change in the future, including adding and removing features, restricting the list of features available in the free/paid plan, open source some parts or all of the app source code. In such cases, you will not receive a refund of your purchase (unless your purchase is still within the 7-day refund period).
- Service Availability: proplisting.vercel.app service availability is not guaranteed. We will try our best to keep the service up and running, but we cannot guarantee the availability of the service. In the event of natural disasters, change of owners, dependency service outages, and other reasons that make us unable to keep the service running, you will not be refunded (unless your purchase is still within the 7-day refund period).
- Ownership of Content and Data: All content and data input by users ("User Content") remains the property of the respective user. Users grant proplisting.vercel.app a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display User Content solely for the purpose of providing the services outlined in this agreement.
- Ownership of Software and Services: All rights, title, and interest in and to the proplisting.vercel.app platform, its software, services, and all related intellectual property, including any updates, modifications, or enhancements, are and shall remain the exclusive property of proplisting.vercel.app and its licensors. Except for the limited rights expressly granted to the users in this agreement, no license or other rights in or to the proplisting.vercel.app platform or its associated intellectual property are granted to the user, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Third-Party Intellectual Property: proplisting.vercel.app may integrate or provide links to third-party services. All third-party trademarks, service marks, logos, and intellectual property are the property of their respective owners. Use of these third-party services may be subject to separate terms and conditions, and users are responsible for adhering to those terms.
- General Terms and Law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Israel. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and proplisting.vercel.app as a result of your use of these services. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee proplisting.vercel.app. You agree that proplisting.vercel.app will not be liable by reason of any representation, act or omission to act by you.
- Last Updated: Last updated: 4 December 2023.